Goodbye 2014, Hello 2015!

Ahh it's been a while, I know. 
We have all been lost in a sea of christmas lights, bubbly, and fireworks for the past few weeks, and what a few weeks they have been!
I hope you all got what you wanted from Santa, and had a wonderful time with the special people in your life.

So now I'm going to be easing myself back into this blogging business, and we shall start slow in case of any residual hangovers that may be lingering now a week later.
Also as I am feeling rather delicate after a few weeks of catching whatever illness has been all the range, my couch fortress has been put to good use of late, as have my electric blanket, man slave (fiancé) and puppy cuddles.

2014 was a year of many changes for me and Edd, we moved from our first shared living space that we shared with some others too..!
London was a lovely place to live, for a while, but now we are back in Liverpool in a lovely flat we have been able to decorate how we want, and suddenly we have a large abundance of space that we can call our own.
We were even able to finally get our first pet together, in the form of Jake the Puppy.
I have shared some of the rooms with you all in my blogs about our Kitchen and my Office, but may share some more rooms as they get finished, we still have a lot of work to do yet!

I started this blog nearly a year ago now, and it has lead me to working with some exciting up and coming and high street companies, testing myself to try out many new things, and meeting so many lovely people whether online or bumping into them out and about (which has happened a few times now!) who have enjoyed my crazy ramblings about eyeliner and hairspray...!

2014 is also the year that me and Edd got engaged
We celebrated, threw a wonderful engagement party, and got to planning for those many little details to make our special day perfect.
But now it is 2015 it is the year of our wedding, and still have much planning to do!
We are all very excited, somewhat stressed, and a little bit hungry actually, but everything is starting to fall into place and we cannot wait for our big day.


I hope you join me (Edd and Jake) on our journey through 2015 too, where we shall become husband and wife, decorate a load more, honey moon, and hopefully get some interesting photo's to post here for everyone to see!

Have a great 2015 guys, be sure to make it your year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...