My Little Box with Diane Von Furstenberg



I loved my last box from My Little Box so so much, and it seemed you all did too!
I had so many messages from ladies who got a subscription after reading about my last instalment, and I'm sure they have already received and are enjoying the contents of this months box!
This month My Little Box teamed up with the legendary Diane Von Furstenberg, the lady who put wrap dresses on the map during the 70's with her amazing prints and patterns.



This has of course meant that this box is filled with bright colours, amazing patterns, darling illustrations and exclusive designer goodies.
Every box has a mix of accessories, beauty products, their own magazine, and a lovely card with their residents illustrators work which are totally worthy of pinning up.
There is also a little lip brooch too, the first of two very lovely accessories from Diane Von Furstenberg.



As My Little Box is a French company based in Paris, the beauty products are generally french companies for luxurious skin and hair care.
They also boast their own in house beauty range, varying from bits of make up to skin care, this months insert being a gentle but affective cleansing water.
The other pieces are a L'Occitaine handbag sized hand cream, and Kerastase super strong hairspray but sadly as they are owned by Loréal, a company I generally avoid I don't think I will be using this tho it is also a handy handbag size.



The headlining piece is worth buying the box on it's own, a Diane Von Furstenberg leopard print scarf which is so colourful, soft, and just generally stunning.
Inside the box is some suggestions of how to use this scarf, but I have many more ideas too that I may just share with you very soon....!
I'm very very happy with this months box too, and I really cannot wait for the next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...