The Birthday Wishlist....

It's coming very soon, in about two and a bit weeks my birthday is going to hit, and I will begin the final year of my 20's! Sob! Sob!
Before I plummet towards thirtyhood I'm still going to act as childish as I always do (Hello, lack of a mortgage!) and revisit something that I used to do as a child, only then we used the Argos Catalogue and a marker pen, ensuring to leave bookmarks on those pages come birthdays or christmas.
It is of course, my birthday wishlist!!


 I'm yet to try these House of Holland false nails, but they look amazing and cute too!
They range from £7.99 - £8.99 but every design is so exciting and colourful, these two are my favourites want to have on my nails designs!


I recently got a limited edition Marc Jacobs perfume from Fragrance Direct, who I love so very much, and I love it.
But variety is the spice of life and all of the bottles are so pretty and cute, I'd love to have a little collection on my future dressing table (this will happen, one day!).
This one looks so pretty, and the smell is lovely too.
Thanks to Fragrance Direct it's £10 off at £43.95!


Over the fictional (at the moment!) dressing table, I'd love to have these Fifi Lapin prints framed and in the area that I get ready to start my day!
I adore Fifi Lapin, she always looks so amazing and I just need to collect as much of it as I possibly can, these two prints at $50 each would be a good place to start.


I love love love Tatty Devine, I have a collection going of their items and think every birthday and christmas day should come with a Tatty Devine gift for every girl.
With their range of prices there is something for everyone, from the quirky and affordable, to the luxury splurge items I wish I could afford!
These are the items that are filling me with shopping lust, and hope to find under the birthday tree this year, it's totally a thing, and if it isn't it should be...!
The forget me not necklace is super cute, I can imagine this peeking out of peter pan collars and around shirt collars and they are one of my favourite flowers too, a slight splurge at £50.
EDIT: Now via the magical Tatty Devine Sale this necklace is now only £25! Get on it family!!
The London bus I felt I should get at some point as a reminder of my time in London, I've been here for two years now, but may soon be moving on. This is an obtainable treat at only £30.
I loved the moth collection when it first came out, sadly I was never able to afford or get my hands onto one, but this is the last of that collection left, I shall name him and treat him well for the price of £36.
The final item is from a collaboration with Rob Ryan, who does some beautiful work and I have a few items from notebooks, to cards, to our morning mugs with his designs on.
I love the entire collection, made from precious metals they are definitely a splurge item, this ring costing a whopping £125 but it is so beautiful, it could even be used for a wedding ring.



Pink isn't usually my colour, but when I saw this jacket in Zara a few months ago I just had to try it on, and as soon as I did two girls walked past and declared that I was rocking it.
It looks great on, and I was surprised how hard I fell for this jacket!
At £79.99 I've been waiting for it to land in the sales, but it's yet to happen and I'm not sure how much longer I can possibly wait.


Every girl needs the perfect purse, some girls like me have loads of cards, some barely any and carry loads of change, for me this is the perfect purse as not only is it cute as a button, but it has plenty of sections and compartments for all my cards, and a section to carry the change I seem to end up with an awful lot.
This is £75 from Ted Baker, who have some lovely make up bags too which are much cheaper so worth checking out, but I would very much love to carry this with me wherever I go.


Yes, the actual fictional dressing table that I keep mentioning...!
As we hope to be moving soon (I will keep the details quiet for now to not jinx it!) I will finally have the space to have the dressing table.
It's an Ikea special, at £200 but I've actually shopped around and for the money it is the highest quality I could find for such a low price, even if I do have to put it together I'm pretty handy with an allen key!
The chair is a necessary addition, and at £35 it could help me use the area as a desk too rather than my uncomfortable perching everywhere trying to write and edit.
I would probably cry real full sobby tears if this was given to me, as it's something I have dreamed of for years, my very own white dressing table to fill with my pots and paints and start the day more relaxed that I currently do sitting on the floor too far away from the mirror to use properly.
But if you really wanted to get my bawling from happiness, a Pomeranian puppy would do that swimmingly!!

I shall pray to the birthday gods, lets hope they are kind to me this year!
Whats on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...