Accidental ASOS..!

As you may have noticed, I've done a little bit of tinkering on this blog lately!
Let me know what your thoughts are on the new layout and design.
As part of this I linked the brands to the websites where I bought each item to help you guys to find them for yourselves, or just to find your own bargains, and this lead me onto opening the ASOS link. Big mistake! Currently there is a 70% off sale, including shoes, handbags, and handily for this time of year, coats and knitwear! There's also plenty more on offer, and also has mens wear for any male readers.

So I'm blaming you guys for that one, if only I wasn't so so nice to link everything I wouldn't have inadvertently gone shopping. Okay so now I've told you all off, I can show you what I bought!


It's still cold, it won't stop raining, and I'm miserable about it. So what better way to keep warm than with a snugly cowl? It is on sale and it also came in a few colours, it will add some softness to an all black outfit. I plan to team this with a biker jacket, black cigarette pants, and either boots or heels depending on occasion.

I quite like the waterfall affect cardigan, it combines stylish and slouchiness into one which is something rarely achieved by clothing. Comfy and understated it will team well with jeans or tailored trousers.
At a bargain price, I just had to buy these quay sunglasses. I have a pair already which are quite sturdy and cartoon like, but I needed a more every day understated but great looking pair without breaking the bank. They're no ray bans but they look good enough and will compliment my red hair. 

All of these items were in the sale, I did spy a few other interesting items but resisted.
At a size 6, I find it hard to find clothes in my size on the high street. Retailers either don't make them, or make very few of them so they sell out fast. Thankfully ASOS ranges start from UK size 4 and plenty of the smaller sizes are still available in their sales, including non ASOS brands like pull & bear, topshop, river Island and many more. 

Let me know what you grabbed in their sales!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...